Saturday, December 9, 2006

A Fortnight To Go

I can't believe the date of departure for Niger is coming in two weeks. My team is busy making final travel arrangements, packing, preparing lessons for teaching SIM workers' kids in Niamey and making early Christmas plans with their respective families. Connie and I will be traveling from Calgary to Saskatoon on December 15. I will help the rest of the team that Saturday with packing duffel bags full of French books, maps in French, personal items like toothbrushes, toys and other items for the Schmidt family to use in their ministry in Madaoua. I am anticipating being with my family at our daughters' suite in Saskatoon for Christmas and being driven to the airport early on Boxing Day. Thank you all for your generous support for me for this trip and for praying for me. I am excited about being used by God to help others on this trip to Africa.

No comments: