Monday, April 12, 2010

My Review of Wincraft New Orleans Saints Super Bowl XLIV Champions Wastebasket

Originally submitted at NFL

It was a long, rough season, but on February 7, 2010, all the hard work paid off when the New Orleans Saints captured the NFL® championship. Pay tribute to the squad's victory with this wastebasket from WinCraft™. It features a heavy-gauge metal construction and is decorated with team...


The best garbage can since the pink IKEA

By saintsfanatic from Calgary, AB on 4/12/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Quality Construction, Fun, Shows Off Team Pride, Useful

Best Uses: Home, Showing Team Pride, Office, Decoration

Describe Yourself: Die Hard Sports Fan

My new basket stays right by my bed where it is honoured to accept my waste. It is a treasured item, as it is a permanent record of the roster of the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints!

One morning when I stepped out of bed, I accidentally kicked the garbage can. I wanted to write on my Facebook status that I had kicked the bucket that day, but then I thought that would be a more appropriate way for my significant others to announce my death someday.

(legalese)

No comments: