Monday, April 12, 2010

My Review of USAopoly New Orleans Saints Super Bowl XLIV Champions Monopoly

Originally submitted at NFL

On February 7, 2010, the New Orleans Saints proved that they were true winners when they captured the NFL® championship. Celebrate the squad's victory every time you play this Super Bowl® XLIV Champions edition of MONOPOLY®. Buy, sell, and trade players so you can build the ultim...


I would buy this product again and again

By saintsfanatic from Calgary, AB on 4/12/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Quality Construction, Authentic Look, Shows Off Team Pride, Stylish Design

Best Uses: Anytime

Describe Yourself: Die Hard Sports Fan

I haven't actually cracked open the game box, but just looking at the bottom of the box to see the contents gives me goosebumps, as I relive the Super Bowl victory by the New Orleans Saints again and again!

(legalese)

No comments: