Monday, April 12, 2010

My Review of Reebok New Orleans Saints Super Bowl XLIV Champions Locker Room Hat

Originally submitted at NFL

Support this year's winning team by wearing the Reebok® New Orleans Saints Super Bowl® XLIV Champions Locker Room hat. It's decorated with a team logo appliqué on the front and Super Bowl® Champions embroidery on the side. A Super Bowl® XLIV logo is displayed on the...


My swollen head

By saintsfanatic from Calgary, AB on 4/12/2010

 

3out of 5

Sizing: Feels too small

Pros: Shows Off Team Pride, Stylish, Authentic Look, Quality Construction, Shades from Sun

Cons: Uncomfortable

Best Uses: Around Town

Describe Yourself: Die Hard Sports Fan

The one size fits all just doesn't work for my enlarged cranium. I have to kind of set the cap on top of my head, rather than pull it down snugly; otherwise, it gives me a headache. However, I had to buy one, to share with the world my joy of the New Orleans Saints Super Bowl triumph.

(legalese)

No comments: