Sunday, October 7, 2007

Don't Give Up Hope!

I know, I know, the New Orleans Saints have the absolute worst net points total in the NFL and have not won a game yet. But, they have a game in hand on the rest of the teams in their division. If they win that extra game, then they are only a couple of games out of first place, and there is still lots of season left to play.

I am not sure why everyone is so down on the Saints. I have suffered with them through some pretty miserable seasons before. Sometimes it just takes a little time for them to hit their stride. I missed the game today, but it sounds like they could easily have won it with a few breaks, like if they had made the last minute 50+ yard field goal instead of the other team.

No doubt it will be difficult to win without Deuce who is gone for the season. But I will keep wearing my McAllister jersey with pride and will keep cheering for my team to play well and to win; because they are my team and I love them. I am proud of them and know that they will turn it around sooner or later. For now I will keep the faith.

No comments: