Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's here!

I cannot believe how quickly it came. I ordered four essential items from NFL Teamstore last Wednesday morning and they showed up in Saskatoon this Thursday. Unfortunately, I was at work when the delivery came to my door, hence I had to wait until Friday to pick it up from the PO. A special family sitting ensued with the revelations from among the cardboard and brown paper - tada! - my very own Deuce McAllister authentic replica jersey. It's pretty big, I guess. I promise to wear it almost every day instead of merely hanging it up in the vicinity of the shrine.

Also making its way into the shrine area is a regulation size Packers helmet. It is quite a squeeze to fit it on my 7 3/8 tete, but it looks and feels great. The other items are two team Monopoly games, the Packers and the Raiders. I am not sure why Sapp warran-ted an inclusion as a property after only one year in Raider nation, but we're all glad he's there. The board games should come in handy if it happens to be a slow afternoon on NFL Sunday Ticket.

No comments: